HelpOutdated Content Warning: This content refers to an older version of OpenSpending. See here for information about the next version of OpenSpending and ways to contribute.
Are you looking to get started using OpenSpending? Have a look at some of our guides and get rolling! If you have questions, get in touch.
The OpenSpending Guide is available in multiple languages:
Many other translations are under development. Check back for new translations or help add your language.
- OpenSpending Upload, Step 1: adding a dataset
- OpenSpending Upload, Step 2: data modelling
- How to Fix Errors in OpenSpending
- Introduction to Spending Stories
- Talk from “The Big Clean”, Prague 2012
OpenSpending aims to be a simple-to-use platform for developers by offering a variety of APIs that can be used to create visualizations, reports, and other applications. These help pages describe the APIs and provide examples of their use.