We run regular Community Hangouts which anyone can join. These are great way to get involved or find out what we do.
- How: Community Hangouts are done online via text chat and (sometimes) Skype or Google Hangout (video conference). (Details below.)
- When: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7pm CET (1pm EDT ).
- Who: Anyone! All are welcome.
- Notes: Meeting Call Notes and Scratchpad.
How to Participate in a Hangout
Join the online chat channel:
- To join via your web browser, just click on this link.
- If you are familiar with IRC, join #OpenSpending on Freenode using your favourite IRC client.
If we are running a Google Hangout, get the link to the Google Hangout and click on it.
We provide the Google Hangout link:
- in the meeting call notes (see above)
- on the OpenSpending Discuss list (see Contact page for how to sign up to the mailing list)