The first Thursday of every month we run a developer meeting for everyone hacking on OpenSpending. These are a great way to get involved in the development (and thus the future) of the OpenSpending platform. We are very newcomer friendly so you can join the meeting and we will listen and value your input.
- How: Developer meetings are done online via text chat on IRC. (Details below.)
- When: 1st Thursday of each month at 4pm CET (2pm GMT).
- Who: Anyone! All are welcome. Discussions might get technical but we also discuss things like documentation and management, etc.
How to Participate in a Developer Meeting
Join the online chat channel:
- To join via your web browser, just click on this link.
- If you are familiar with IRC, join #OpenSpending on Freenode using your favourite IRC client.