OpenSpending v0.11 ReleasedOutdated Content Warning: This content refers to an older version of OpenSpending. See here for information about the next version of OpenSpending and ways to contribute.
We are happy to announce the release of the latest version of OpenSpending. Most of our work has been to improve how we store and or organise spending data. Users will notice that the web frontend has been refreshed and is now much better integrated.
New features include
- New backend using a conventional relational database allowing clean separation of datasets, and better scalability. The database backend is also much more familiar to developers than the previous backend
- OpenSpending Developer Documentation
- Lots of documentation for API users and visualization hackers
- OpenSpending Data Wrangler Documentation
- New theme based on twitter’s bootstrap framework
- Begun support for i18n/translation of the frontend
- Better validation of input data and model.
Feedback on the new site and features are welcome. Please drop us a line via the mailing list.